https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cetriolrolli.jpg 467 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-08-25 15:07:542015-08-25 15:07:54Cucumber Rolls with Anchovies and Cream Cheese
This appetizer contains thin slices of cucumber, stuffed with cream cheese and anchovies. It has a pleasant fresh taste and looks original.
Such rolls great idea for a fourchette or any other table.
Ingredients for Cucumber Rolls with Anchovies and Cream Cheese
- Fresh cucumbers 2-3
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese: 150-200 gr.
- Fillet of salted anchovies in oil: 4-5 , or to taste.
- Balsamic cream, parsley: for decoration.
Recipe for Cucumber Rolls with Anchovies and Cream Cheese
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them into thin long ribbons. It is better to use a peeler.
- Use a blender to turn the cream cheese with anchovies into a paste.
- Put a spoonful of paste on each slice of cucumber and make rolls.
- Place the rolls on a platter.
- Garnish them with parsley and balsamic cream (vinegar).