Dried fruits have been long known for their positive health effects. The fact is they retain their health benefits over long periods of time and provide us with a wide range of vitamins and minerals, fiber, pectines and organic acids. Dried fruits contain little moisture, so they are like natural concentrates of healthy elements. Dried fruits are widely used in dietotherapy and as preventive measures against different conditions. There is nothing more effective if you want to strengthen your immune system.
Here we offer you a biological stimulant recipe featuring walnuts, dried fruits, honey and lemon. This vitamin mixture will bring enormous benefits to your health and the health of your children. Packed with vitamins, it will help you get healthy naturally.
You are going to experience an uplift in your spirit. Your bones, hair and skin are going to get stronger. And your skin will always look fresh and beautiful. You digestion and troubled stomach microbial flora are going to be restored. You are going to enjoy robust immune system. Yummy, healthy, and effective!
Ingredients for Dried Fruits Mixture
- 200 g fig
- 200 g dried apricot
- 200 g prune
- 200 g raisins
- 200 g walnut cores
- 2 lemons
- 1 glass honey
- Wash all dried fruits and lemons thoroughly.
- Then pat dry with paper towels.
- Slice lemons without removing their skin.
- Grate all dried fruits with lemons and walnut cores or crush in a blender.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with honey.
- Mix the paste thoroughly and stuff into a glass jar. Store either at room temperature or on the bottom shelves of a fridge.