A Christmas tree made of vegetables is an idea for a festive New Year and Christmas table.
Each guest will take sandwiches, cucumbers, and tomatoes removing them from the tree.
It will be funny and delicious.
Ingredients for Vegetable Christmas Tree
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Wooden skewers – short and long.
- Orange or grapefruit.
Recipe for Vegetable Christmas Tree
- Cut grapefruit or orange into halves.
- Set the halves on the plate with the cut side down.
- Place long skewers vertically in the center of the grapefruit.
- Cut cucumber slices across and pin them on the skewers.
- Then insert small skewers into the slices of cucumber and place tomatoes on them.
- Garnish the dish with sprigs of green-stuff and olives.