Every salad that comes with tuna has very rich and pleasant taste. Tuna, tomato and carrot salad is very quick to make. This salad is filling yet stomach friendly. Tuna is quite nutritive fish and provides a wide range of biologically active and healthy elements. Besides, canned tuna is rich in calcium. That’s because canning process softens the bones so you can eat them, and there is no better natural source of calcium than in bones. If you dress the salad with high-quality olive oil, your taste buds will enjoy the splendid and tender taste of all the ingredients.
Ingredients for Tuna, Tomato, and Carrot Salad
- 300 g oil-free canned tuna
- 1 jar canned sweet corn
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onion
- Several parsley stalks
- 2 carrots
- Several salad leaves
- 4-5 tablespoons first extraction olive oil
- Mash tuna with fork and combine with marinade from a jar.
- Add corn and finely chopped green onion.
- Peel carrots and grate coarsely.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Combine the ingredients, season with salt to taste, dress with olive oil and mix well.
- Transfer to salad leaves and garnish with carrots, tomatoes and onion stalks nicely.