Here’s another simple and tasty recipe for a zucchini dish. You will like zucchini’s delicate taste combined with garlic and parsley. Don’t salt the dish until the end, or there will be too much juice.
Ingredients for Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley
- 2.2 lb zucchini
- 1 whole garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- olive oil, salt
Recipe for Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley
- Cut zucchinis into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut garlic and parsley very finely.
- Pour some oil into a wide frying pan so as to cover the bottom.
- Fry garlic until it gets golden. Then add parsley and in another minute zucchini.
- Fry zucchini on medium heat, stirring carefully.
- When zucchini is ready, salt to taste.
- You can serve the dish either hot or cold.