This salad has become a favorite with us. A juicy, soothing taste, a pleasant flavor is always an asset on any table. A salad goes especially well with boiled or fried potatoes. You can eat it simply with a slice of bread. We use thick Greek yoghurt for dressing, but you can use sour cream instead.
Ingredients for Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 3 garlic cloves
- a bunch of parsley
- 0.42 pt yoghurt or sour cream
Recipe for Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- If the cucumbers’ skin is too coarse, peel them.
- Cut the cucumbers and tomatoes into medium-sized pieces. Chop parsley finely.
- Mix everything, dress with yoghurt mixed with garlic squeezed out through a press.
- Salt, let the salad stand by for about 20 minutes and you can eat it.