Cooked in this fashion, rabbit comes out tender, flavorful and tasty.
Serving it with mashed potatoes and a good sauce you get an excellent dinner or supper.
Ingredients for Rabbit in White Wine with Celery
- 4 rabbit legs
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 glass white wine
- pepper, salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Recipe for Rabbit in White Wine with Celery
- Squash garlic through a masher, mix with salt, pepper and Worcester sauce.
- Pierce pieces of rabbit with a knife in several places and rub them with the mixture. Leave for 1 hour for the mixture to soak in.
- Pour oil into a deep frying pan, fry the meat for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Then pour in wine, a glass of water, add chopped celery.
- Turn down the heat and stew the rabbit until soft, covered, for about 40 minutes.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes.