It is a healthy and wholesome snack, greatly popular in America and in many European countries. It is easy to make, for the recipe is quite simple. Granola sticks are good for a quick and tasty breakfast, they are handy to take along on a journey, to work or to school. Granola’s wholesome qualities depend on the combination and quality of the ingredients.
Ingredients for Granola Stick
- 2 glasses instant oatmeal
- 0.08 lb melted butter
- 1 glass grated almond
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 glass coconut shavings
- a handful of raisin
- a handful of dried cranberry
Recipe for Granola Stick
- Take a form and cover its bottom with parchment smeared with oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, and take care to mix them well.
- Place the mixture in the form and bake at 356 degrees for 25 – 35 minutes depending on how crispy you want the sticks to be.
- Let it cool down and cut up.