Fried tomatoes and zucchini go well as a side dish for meat or fish. The vegetables are good for stuffing pitta or just eating them with bruschetta. A sprig of fresh rosemary adds the vegetables a slight enigmatic aroma.
Ingredients for Fried Tomatoes and Zucchini
- 2-3 zucchini
- 0.6 lb cherry tomatoes
- a small sprig of rosemary, olive oil
Recipe for Fried Tomatoes and Zucchini
- Cut the tomatoes in two, cut the zucchinis in round slices.
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan to cover the bottom. Warm the pan up and put in a sprig of rosemary, mind and take it out in a couple of minutes.
- Fry zucchini first and them tomatoes. Put the vegetables in one layer and fry each slice on both sides.
- Put them out onto a dish overlaid with a paper towel to imbibe the excessive oil.
- Salt and pepper. Serve cold or hot.