You can make delicious chops from fish. Take large fishes that are not too boney and you can extract all the bones easily. It’s better not to use a meat grinder to mince the fish but cut it up with a knife, the chops will be better for that. We went for two kinds of fish, fat salmon and cod that was not fat, they go together well making the chops not too fat and richer in taste.
Ingredients for Fish Chops
- 1.6 lb salmon fillet
- 0.6 lb cod fillet
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- mixture of peppers (red, green, white, red), Salt: to taste.
- Bread crumbs, Oil for frying.
Recipe for Fish Chops
- Take out the bones from the fillets (if there are any).
- Chop the fillets finely with a knife, then chop the onion.
- Mix it all with salt, eggs and freshly ground pepper, add a spoonful of ground dry bread.
- Shape the mixture into chops and roll them over in dry bread crumbs. Fry on a frying pan in oil until they get nicely brown.
- Serve with pickled cucumbers and Korean carrots.