Having a little time and fantasy, you can make an incredibly tasty dessert from berries, pieces of dried cantuccini and chocolate cream. Give it a try!
By the way, savoiardi cookies will come in fine instead of cantuccini.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cream Dessert
- Chocolate 70-80%: 150 gr.
- Mascarpone cream cheese: 150 g.
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
- Milk: 3-4 tbsp
- Cantuccini cookies (you can bake for this Recipe), strawberry, mint: to taste.
Recipe for Chocolate Cream Dessert
- Mix milk with sugar, add chocolate broken up into pieces.
- Melt the mixture by water bath or microwave.
- Mix the warm chocolate mixture with cream cheese.
- Set the cream into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve cold with strawberry, mint and pieces of cantuccini.