Cheesecake is an easy treat to make! You don’t have to whip up any ingredient, which means it won’t swell up while baking and consequently won’t cave in when it has cooled off. We used dried cranberry alongside raisin which gave the cake a peculiar sweet’n’sour note.
Ingredients for Baked Cheesecake
- 0.4 lb cottage cheese
- 1 lb ricotta
- 0.06 lb butter
- 6 tablespoons semola
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- a handful of raisin and dry cranberries.
The Recipe for Baked Cheesecake
- Mix all the ingredients and leave for an hour to come to.
- Butter a form and sprinkle with dry bread crumbs. Put the dough into the form and smooth it up.
- Bake in the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees 40-50 min.
- Serve with cream or maple syrup.