It’s a wonderful salad from ingredients that go together well and dressed with pumpkin seeds and olive oil. That is all, there is nothing extraordinary, but the taste is just perfect.
Ingredients for Ruccola Salad with Goat Cheese
- Tomatoes: 3-4.
- Arugula: 100 – 150 g.
- Goat cheese or feta sheep cheese: 100 g.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Olive oil, salt.
Recipe for Ruccola Salad with Goat Cheese
- Wash arugula in running water and let it get dry.
- Put arugula, pieces of tomatoes and cheese in a bowl, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and drizzle with olive oil.
- Don’t mix the salad to escape crumbling up the arugula; give it some mixing up only when you will be putting it out onto plates.
- Better still is to make this salad by portions, putting a little of each ingredients onto each plate and letting each person season it with oil, salt and pepper to taste, and mix it up themselves. This is the way they make salads with tender greens in Italy.