It is a salad with very flavorful and juicy chicken meat. Every piece is enveloped in tender cream with marvelous smell created by a mixture of ginger and nutmeg. You don’t want to take any other spices so they don’t alter the wonderful aroma.
Those who like their salads pungent can add some pepper.
Ingredients for Chicken Breast Salad
- 1 chicken breast
- half a glass milk
- half a nutmeg grated finely
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.4 lb philadelphia light
- A few leaves of iceberg lettuce or any other
- Salt and pepper: to taste
Recipe for Chicken Breast Salad
- Cut the breast into small cubes.
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan and heat it up with grated ginger.
- Put the meat onto the heated frying pan and fry it quickly on high heat.
- When it’s done pour in milk and add nutmeg. Wait until the milk has evaporated and turn off the heat. Let the meat cool down until it’s warm.
- Add quartered tomatoes, cheese and mix.
- Serve chicken salad warm or cold on leaves of iceberg lettuce.