It has become a tradition of ours to bake crispy delicious homemade cookies for Christmas and New Year.
Cookies can decorate as desired – chocolate, frosting, colored confetti or powdered sugar. Though it without all this will be a hit!
If they are packaged in a beautiful way, it will be a good gift for your loved ones.
Ingredients for Shortbread Cookies with Hazelnuts
- 500 gr. white flour
- 200 gr. cold butter
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 bag baking powder
- 1 vial of vanilla flavor
- 200 gr. sugar
- lemon zest
- Couple pinches of cinnamon
- 100 gr. ground hazelnuts
- A pinch of salt.
Recipe for Shortbread Cookies with Hazelnuts
- Mix flour with sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, cinnamon, a pinch of salt, eggs and baking powder. Cut some cold butter into small pieces. Add crushed hazelnuts.
- Mix the ingredients well. Do not worry, if everything falls apart at first, continue to knead. A few minutes later, you will get nice smooth dough.
- Let it stay in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Then roll dough it with a rolling pin, about 0.5-1 cm. thick.
- Cut the cookies using the molds you like. Make cookies from the remaining dough and roll them again.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake until golden brown, at 180C 15-20 min.