Pike caviar is almost like herring caviar except that eggs are larger. You can make various appetizers with this caviar. Here is the recipe for quail eggs stuffed with pike caviar, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and soft cheese. The combination of the ingredients creates a well-balanced and pleasant taste. You can garnish this appetizer whatever your heart contents. Pike caviar is quite healthy. It is rich in folic acid that is essential for pregnant women and growing babies. Pike caviar is as nutritious as black and red caviar and is considered a delicacy in Japan. What’s more, the caviar is easily digestible and does not contain unhealthy fats. Pike caviar is also known to boost sexual desire.
Ingredients for Quail Eggs Stuffed with Pike Caviar
- 100g salted pike caviar
- 6-7 quail eggs
- 100g soft cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 100g pitted olives
- Several parsley stalks
Recipe for Quail Eggs Stuffed with Pike Caviar
- Make hard-boiled eggs. Dip them into cold water to make peeling easier.
- Cut peeled eggs along and remove yolks.
- Fill the eggs with caviar.
- Cut cheese into thin slices and use a glass to cut out round slices.
- Slice tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Arrange tomato slices on a serving plate and sprinkle with some salt. Lay round cheese slices and cucumber slices and top with stuffed eggs.
- Place olive slices around the yolks to from a kind of petals and garnish with parsley leaves. Serve.