This recipe is ridiculously simple. You will be surprised at how quickly you can make these awesome treats. Light crispy Raffaellos with a delicate aroma and a creamy taste will please any sweet tooth.
Ingredients for Raffaello cookies
- Coconut flakes (ground coconut): 100-120 gr.
- Cornflakes: about 40-50 gr.
- Boiled condensed cream or milk dulce de leche: about 200 gr.
Recipe for Raffaello cookies
- Almond dry a little.
- Mix all the ingredients. The proportions can be very rough. They can be changed freely.
- As a result, you should get a sticky, thick mixture that keeps the form. Roll the balls, placing one almond nut in the center of each. The balls should be as big as a walnut, or at your discretion.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes and enjoy!