Today, we had pancakes filled with sun-dried cranberries, sunflower and flax seeds, for breakfast. These pancakes are baked together with the filling. It is a very tasty dish.
Pancakes go well with melted chocolate, greek yogurt, honey, sour cream. Yummy. Try it.
Ingredients for Pancakes with Cranberries and Seeds
- Flour: 300-350 gr.
- Milk 600 ml.
- Couple pinches of salt.
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Eggs: 3
- Vegetable oil (sunflower or olive oil): 3 tablespoons
- Baking soda: on the tip of a knife.
- Dried cranberries: 3-4 tablespoons If large, then it is better to chop into small pieces.
- Shelled sunflower seeds: 1-2 tablespoons
- Flax seeds: 1 tbsp
Recipe for Pancakes with Cranberries and Seeds
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with oil and sugar, add baking soda.
- Pour the milk, whisk well, and gradually add flour, seeds and cranberries.
- The dough should be liquid enough; if it is thicker, add a little more milk.
- Put the dough in the fridge for half an hour.
- Bake pancakes in a frying pan with a thick bottom, pouring the dough with a ladle.
- Quickly tilt the pan with a circular movement, so that the dough is evenly spread over the bottom.
- Bake the dough for 1 minute, turning the pancakes with a shovel as soon as they become golden.