Cod liver is a nourishing food that contains wholesome vitamins A and D. Besides it is an excellent source of Omega 3 fat acids whose healthy qualities draw much attention. Salads with cod liver are tender and remarkable for their incomparable flavor.
Ingredients for Salad with Cod Liver
- 0.5 lb cod liver in oil
- 1-2 carrots
- 2 eggs
- a bunch of green onion
- a couple of parsley sprigs
- a handful of pistachios
- juice of half a lemon
- a couple of pieces of bread
Recipe for Salad with Cod Liver
- Cut a couple of pieces of bread into cubes and warm them up on a frying-pan to make them dry.
- Boil carrots and eggs. Cool them down and cut into cubes.
- Chop onion and parsley finely.
- Mash cod lover with oil.
- Mix all the ingredients, add lemon juice and chopped pistachios.