Now the season for peaches and nectarines. Try to bake muffins with sweet juicy nectarines. The muffins with nectarines have a delicious flavor and very tender texture.
It is a perfect dessert that will diversify your home cuisine.
Ingredients for Nectarine Muffins
- Flour: 180 gr.
- Sugar: 150 g.
- Butter: 120 gr.
- Eggs: 2
- A pinch of salt.
- Baking powder: 10 g.
- Milk: 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence: a couple of drops.
- Nectarines: 3
- Powdered sugar for dusting the ready muffins.
Recipe for Nectarine Muffins
- Whisk eggs with butter.
- Mix flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients, and mix them well.
- Distribute the dough into the molds.
- Put thin slices of nectarines on top – 3 slices for a muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven, at 180C, 30-35 min.