This hot-pot can be made very quickly. The combination of seafood and asparagus in the dish gives it an amazingly fine taste. This is our own recipe tried out many times, all our friends like it. At times they visit us with the sole intention of eating this hot-pot. Certainly, then we take much more products.
Ingredients for Mediterranean Hot-pot
- 0.7 lb mussel without shells
- 0.9 lb large shrimps without heads
- 1.3 lb green asparagus (you can take frozen)
- 1 garlic clove
- some parsley stalks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon juice, salt
- Squeeze out lemon juice, add olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, crushed parsley and chopped garlic clove. Mix everything very carefully.
- Shell the shrimps. Put the mussels and the shrimps in the marinade.
- Mix everything carefully and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime boil asparagus, dipping it for about 3-4 minutes into boiling water. Then drain it with a colander.
- When the seafood has marinated properly, spread it on a heated frying pan and fry quickly over strong heat stirring constantly for about 3-4 minutes. Then put in boiled asparagus, lower the heat and keep frying for about 2 minutes more stirring carefully.
- The hot-pot is ready. Serve it hot, garnished with herbs.