Green apples and celery go very well together. But it’s dressing that endows this salad with its stunning taste.
Celery and green apples are well-known for their salubrious qualities and often used in different diets for weight loss.
Ingredients for Salad with Green Apple and Celery
- 2 stalks celery
- one green apple
- a handful of almond or walnuts
Ingredients for dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- black pepper, salt to taste
Recipe for Salad with Green Apple and Celery
- First make the dressing – mix oil, lemon juice, Worcester sauce and honey in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Whip the mixture up.
- Cut celery into pieces across the fibers.
- Peel the apple, take the seeds out. Cut one half into thin slices, and the other into cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fry almond on a dry frying-pan and chop roughly.
- Mix celery and apple cubes in a salad bowl. Pour the dressing in, mix up and let it stand for about 20 minutes. Then add the chopped almond.
- Take a plate, put out apple slices in a fan and put the salad in the center.