Quail eggs are often used for healthy diet meals. A salad made from Parmesan, quail eggs and romaine leaves can make a light and pleasant supper. It’s better to dress it with quality cold-pressed olive oil that preserves olives’ taste and wholesome properties. This salad is made by portions.
Ingredients for salad
- A few leaves of romaine salad.
- 0.1 lb Parmesan cheese
- 8-10 quail eggs
- 1 lemon
- olive oil, salt, oregano.
Recipe for Romaine Salad with Quail Eggs
- Boil the eggs until hard.
- Wash the romaine leaves in cold water and dry.
- Chop the cheese into thin wafers.
- Tear up salad leaves on each plate.
- Put quartered eggs and cheese wafers on top.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Salt, drizzle with lemon juice and dress with olive oil.