Conger eel is a veritable gourmet food. If you cook it by this recipe, you will enjoy a delicious dish immensely. Besides its incomparable taste, eel is a good source of Omega 3 fat acids. It is a fat fish, containing up to 30% high-quality fats. It is undoubtedly wholesome and expensive, but it’s worth your while to treat yourself to it now and then.
Ingredients for Marinated Fried Eel
- 1 Eel
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Juice of one lemon.
- Fresh ginger root: 2 cm
- Pinch of white pepper and salt.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
Recipe for Marinated Fried Eel
- Gut the eel, cut the skin near the head and slip it off like a stocking.
- Cut up the skinned eel and marinate, putting all the ingredients together.
- Leave for 3-4 hours to soak well.
- After that fry on a frying pan on medium heat.