Grilled vegetables can make an excellent garnish to meat or fish. And if you are a vegetarian or on a diet, you can enjoy vegetables alone. To make the dish more nourishing add more mushrooms, they are a good source of proteins.
Ingredients for Grilled Vegetables
- 2 zucchinis
- 2-3 eggplants
- 0.8 lb field mushrooms
- 0.8 lb cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make Grilled Vegetables
- Cut zucchinis and eggplants into pieces of about the same size.
- Cut mushrooms in halves, put skewers through tomatoes’ centers.
- Take a large bowl, mix Pesto sauce with olive oil and salt. Then put in vegetables and mushrooms. Mix them well and leave to soak for an hour.
- Spike the vegetables and mushrooms onto the skewers. Grill for about 20 minutes