Tender potato dish with a superb flavor of cream and cheese and a touch of the rosemary aroma, baked in a pot – who could resist the temptation? Well, we aim to tempt you with it!
Ingredients for French Potato with Cream
- 5-6 potatoes
- 0.4 pt or a glass of cream
- 0.2 lb any semi-hard kind of cheese, for example Port Salut
- 0.08 lb butter
- a couple of rosemary sprigs
- salt, pepper
Recipe for French Potato with Cream
- Peel the potatoes and cut them up across into round slices, they should be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Take a pan with a thick bottom, put in rosemary twigs, put the potato on top, pour over with cream. Bring to boil and boil on for 5 minutes.
- Smear some baking pots with butter leaving butter pieces on the bottoms.
- Put in the potato, pour over with the cream where it was boiling. Take out the rough stalks of rosemary leaving only a few needles.
- Put the pots in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 356 degrees.
- After that sprinkle with roughly grated cheese and grill-bake for another 5 minutes.
- After the cheese has melted and acquired a nicely golden color, the dish is ready and can be served in the pots.