It’s so pleasurable to enjoy some ice cream on a hot summer day. Although ice cream is always available out there, still you might like to make it at home. You can make sure your homemade ice cream is free of chemical additives and you can pick you favorite ingredients. For example, our pick was coffee ice cream with cream. Our recipe doesn’t require big fuss in the kitchen while making an ice cream your family will surely appreciate.
Ingredients for Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 3/4 cup cream (400 g)
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 g)
- Cherry jam, chocolate, mint, to taste
- Beat cold cream with sugar and coffee. Place the mixture in a freezer.
- Stir the mixture 2-3 times while freezing. Freezing time depends on the power of your freezer.
- Pour cherry jam over, sprinkle with grated chocolate and garnish with fresh mint before serving.