There are several species of sea perch. The fish has tasty tender flesh with not many bones. It is not very difficult to cook. The important thing is to choose spices that will play up the fish’s pleasant taste, as Italians do it, and not kill it.
Ingredients for Sea Perch Italian Way
- 1 large sea perch
- lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- white pepper, sea salt to taste
Recipe for Sea Perch Italian Way
- Clean and gut the fish, take out the gills. Wash in running water and dry.
- Mix olive oil, oregano, mashed garlic, salt, white pepper and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the fish both inside and out. Leave for about 20 minutes for the mixture to soak in.
- Bake on the grill or in the oven until it’s ready.