Fruit sorbets are a low-calorie alternative to ice-cream. Even those who are on a diet can enjoy this dessert. You can make it frozen stiff or semi-soft according to your taste.
Sorbets are rich with beneficial substances that are found in fresh fruits.
That goes for homemade sorbets that you make yourself from good ripe fruits.
Ingredients for apple sorbet
- Apples: 8-10
- Large lemon: 1
- Fresh mint.
- Sugar to taste.
- For decorate: slices of coconut, mint, chocolate drops, any fruits or syrup
Recipe for apple sorbet
- Peel apples and remove seeds. Cut into large pieces.
- Grate zest from lemon, squeeze the juice.
- Put apples in a blender, zest, mint, add lemon juice.
- And make puree. Add sugar to taste.
- Pour the mixture in the cup of the ice-cream maker and freeze about 25 minutes.
- Put soft sorbet in a container and freeze in the freezer for about 3-4 hours.