Do you want to look 10 years younger than your peers? Although genetic predisposition has not been discarded yet, some habits can ruin any genes, even good ones.
It often depends on the lifestyle how quickly age-related changes become visible. Small daily changes will give impressive results in the long run.
You just need to know what makes you older. And you have the power to fix it.
1 You drink little water
- Drinking enough water (1.5-2 liters), it’s even better than moisturizing cream, and is the best thing you can do to the skin. The way you look depends on the condition of the skin. Dehydrated skin looks dull, saggy, and wrinkled.
- A sufficient amount of water in the body helps digestion, improves the immunity, gives energy, normalizes weight, and increases mental performance.
- Also, very useful to apply daily on the face – coconut oil or olive oil, cold pressed. This naturally and effectively.
2 You eat a lot of processed food
- Modern diet is one of the main causes of premature aging. A large amount of sugar, preservatives, flavor enhancers, colorants, etc. are all added to finished food products at factories. In case of constant consumption, this can damage your health.
- Buy as little as possible: Chips, canned foods, sausages, fast food, soda, hot dogs, prepared food, food for the microwave, instant soups, frozen pizza, etc.
- Try to eat natural food as much as possible. Buy the ingredients for cooking meals rather than cooked foods.
3 You eat out too often
- Quality products and a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables are the key to youthfulness.
- In a restaurant or cafe, you cannot know exactly what you eat. And this is not the best option.
- Of course, if you dine out in a good restaurant from time to time, it is unlikely to harm you. But do not eat out too often.
4 You do not eat enough natural fat
- Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids that are contained in fats, in oils – virgin olive, coconut, avocado, peanut, fish oils, and other natural fats, are required for our body and skin.
- They contain antioxidants and essential fatty acids, vitamins A, E, which help to keep the skin smooth and supple.
- Fats also remove toxins, fight with free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- If you lack fats in the diet, your skin will look unhealthy.