For your grilled chicken to be fragrant and delicious, you need a good marinade and the optimum baking temperature. Otherwise, you can get dry and tasteless cardboard.
Dry wine and a mixture of aromatic herbs are just perfect for preparing a delicious marinade.
Try to cook it according to our recipe.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken
- Chicken: approximately 1-1.2 kg.
- Tarragon, black pepper, oregano, paprika, curry: all to taste
- The head of garlic.
- Dry white wine: 2-3 tablespoons
Recipe for Grilled Chicken
- Make a fragrant thick mixture of all the ingredients.
- Spread this mixture over the prepared chicken carcass, inside and out, trying to put it under the skin as well.
- Leave the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Place it on the grate and grill until done, about 50-60 min.
- Cooking time depends on the size of the chicken.