This fruit dessert will delight you with its bright colors, juiciness and delicate taste. It is served in a watermelon shell.
If you get small watermelons, you can serve such watermelon shells filled with fruits to each guest separately.
This dessert is great to finish any meal with. Fruit desserts are hailed as the healthiest for our system because they are choke-full of vitamins and normalize metabolic processes.
Ingredients for Watermelon Shell Surprise
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 kiwis
- 2 clementines
- 2 oranges
- 1 jar canned pineapple
- 1 apple
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 40-50 g pignoli ( pine nuts)
- Wash watermelon and cut it in half. Scoop out flesh and seeds. Chop into pieces.
- Peel oranges, clementines, apple and kiwis. Cut into large pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, watermelon, kiwi, apple, orange and clementines.
- Pour in pineapple juice from the jar.
- Add honey and sprinkle with roasted pignoli.
- Stir everything carefully and fill watermelon shells with the mixture.
- Serve cooled, garnishing with any fruits to taste.