With age our skin becomes not as fresh and smooth as before. Dryness, flabbiness and bleak color are the main problems with skin which may get even worse over the years, if you don’t change your lifestyle. Besides that you have to stay healthy, get more fresh air, exercise and apply facial masks, it’s also crucial to eat well to get your skin shine with health. You look what you eat. Also, eating well will strengthen your hair and nails.
Check out what foods dietitians encourage us to eat to stay beautiful.
- Oatmeal is great for the skin as it provides the entire range of the B vitamins and a lot of calcium. Not only does it make the skin smooth, but also gives your hair a shiny and silky look.
- Walnuts and wheat sprouts are choke full of biotin. So is beef liver. And biotin is a highly active super vitamin for skin, hair and nails. Biotin deficiencies lead to hair loss and brittle nails.
- Apples, strawberry and all other fruits and berries low on sugar make the skin elastic and fresh. On the other hand, sweet foods are bad for the skin, causing swellings, flabbiness, and even pimples and acne eruptions.
- Salmon also contains biotin or vitamin H. Besides, this fish is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin A. All these help to keep skin smooth and firm for longer.
- Drink at least 4 pints (2 liters) of water every day to stay slim and keep your skin good-looking. This is important for moisturizing and smoothing out wrinkles. Without enough pure water, the skin becomes dry and wrinkled.
Watch what you eat and drink. Eat healthy and you’ll be glad with your appearance. Well-groomed and good-looking woman has always attracted attention.