This bright snack can decorate any table. Cheese balls are well combined with fresh crispy toasts.
Our cheese balls represent the Italian flag colors – green, white, red. But you can make them yellow, covering them with a curry powder, or black, dipping them in poppy.
Here is a vast field for your imagination to be applied.
Ingredients for Colored Cheese Balls
- Emmental cheese (or any semi-solid): 100g.
- Philadelphia cream cheese or mascarpone (or any other): 250 gr.
- Parmesan (or other hard cheese): 100 gr.
- Parsley, dill: to taste.
- Garlic: 1-2 cloves.
- Dijon mustard: 1 tbsp
- For the coating: paprika, chopped parsley and grated parmesan.
Recipe for Colored Cheese Balls
- All kinds of cheese should be grated finely, mixed with cream cheese, crushed garlic, mustard and chopped herbs. If the mass is too thick, you can add a couple of spoonfuls of yogurt.
- Sift ground paprika, chopped parsley and grated parmesan in three bowls separately.
- Use the resulting cheese mass to roll balls
- And dip them into one of the bowls to get the necessary coating.
- Put balls on a wide platter.
- Send platter with balls in the refrigerator for a couple hours.