You can prepare a very tasty jelly from milk and cocoa. It is a light dessert, not difficult to make at all. Chocolate jelly can be the best bet to round off your lunch or dinner with. We added almond syrup into the jelly and decorated it with almond nuts to enhance its rich pleasant taste and flavor.
Ingredients for Chocolate Jelly
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1.3 pt/ 2.5 cups milk
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond syrup
- 0.4-0.6 oz gelatin
- almond nuts to taste
- Mix cocoa with sugar, add almond syrup and milk gradually and mix it all well to break lumps.
- Pour all the milk in, then pour the cocoa into a small pan and bring it to boil.
- Then cool it until warm and put gelatin into the cocoa. Wait for several minutes and then heat the pan again until the cocoa gets hot, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved completely, but don’t boil it.
- Pour the mixture into forms and put them into the fridge. When the jelly is set dip the form into hot water for a minute and the jelly slides off easily onto a plate.
- Garnish the jelly with grated almond nuts and enjoy it.