You will enjoy the salad with sweet pepper and juicy cherry tomatoes, its rich taste and gentle flavor. This salad may be a fabulous side dish to meat or fish. And if you are dieting it will make a great light dinner. A drop of good olive oil will make it especially tasty and healthy. Fresh marjoram is used in the salad. The Italian name for this spice plant is oregano. If you have no fresh marjoram you can use dry oregano spice.
Ingredients for Tomatoes Salad with Sweet Pepper
- 0.7 lb/ 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 sweet peppers
- 2 carrots
- 1-2 onions
- some fresh marjoram (oregano) stalks
- 3-4 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Grate carrots largely.
- Cut pepper into stripes.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes.
- Cut onion into half-rings.
- Break marjoram leaves apart from stalks and cut them.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl, salt to taste and dress it with olive oil.
- The salad can be served immediately.