This tasty and nutritious appetizer is very quick to make. Here, we offer you a recipe of eggs stuffed with tuna and red caviar. The caviar is not only a delicious food but also a healthy one due to its high content of easily digestible nutrients. It contains vitamins C, A, D, amino acids and fully digestible proteins. Besides, caviar is a strong aphrodisiac. You will appreciate the harmony of health and rich taste in this dish. It is especially good for those who are building up muscle mass.
Ingredients for Caviar-Stuffed Eggs
- 5-6 chicken eggs
- 150g natural canned tuna
- 80-100g red caviar
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 shallots
- Basil and salad leaves
Recipe for Caviar-Stuffed Eggs
- Boil eggs hard and then put into cold water.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Put the yolks into a bowl and pour in olive oil. Add salt to taste.
- Mash the yolks with olive oil.
- Then add tuna and finely chopped shallots.
- Mash all the ingredients with a fork and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the whites with this mixture.
- Put a teaspoonful of caviar on each half of egg.
- Arrange the halves of the eggs on the salad leaves and garnish with basil and tomatoes.