Tender green asparagus acquires a delicious creamy taste when cooked with eggs and soft cheese. This dish is very easy to make. Everybody who loves asparagus will surely appreciate this dish. As there is no fresh asparagus to be found this season, you can take some frozen one. Frozen asparagus preserves its taste and does not lose its wholesomeness.
Ingredients for Asparagus with Eggs and Cheese
- 1.1 lb green asparagus
- 0.4 lb any soft creamy cheese
- 3 eggs
- olive oil, salt
- Bring asparagus to boil in salt water and boil it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then drain it using a colander.
- Put asparagus tightly into a form pre-coated with olive oil.
- Beat up eggs with a pinch of salt and pour them over the asparagus.
- Top it with thin cheese slices and put the form into pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes.
- When the cheese is nicely brown the dish is ready. Serve the asparagus hot.