The Recipe for Cocktail Bloody Mary
The origin of the cocktail is unresolved. Some ascribe the invention to Fernand Petiot, a Parisian bartender, or to the American comedian George Jessel, but that’s neither here nor there. The cocktail’s significant characteristic is its counter-inebriating quality. You can add to it various spices and seasoning which makes it taste very pleasant.
Ingredients for Cocktail Bloody Mary
- 0.1 pt or ¼ glass vodka
- 0.2 pt or half a glass tomato juice
- Juice of 0.5 lemon or lime.
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp
- Tabasco sauce: a few drops.
- Salt: to taste.
- A few leaves of celery, basil or parsley.
Recipe for Cocktail Bloody Mary
- Put ice into a glass, pour in vodka, tomato juice, lemon or lime juice and season with salt, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco..
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a stalk of celery or other greens.
- Another variant is to first mix tomato juice with spices, then pour into a glass and pour vodka on top of it very carefully.