The Recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Greens and Cheese
Chicken meat, especially breast, is a most dietetic food. It can be eaten more often than red meat, that’s why chicken cutlets make a pleasant change in the daily menu. Delicious chicken cutlets will make a wonderful dinner or supper.
Ingredients for Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken meat (we had a breast): about 600 gr.
- Soaked in cream white bread: 2-3 pieces.
- A few sprigs of parsley, dill and a couple of basil leaves.
- Grated Parmesan: 2-3 tbsp
- 1 White onion
- Salt, black pepper, oregano and other spices: to taste.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Recipe for Chicken Cutlets
- Mince meat, onion and greens in a meat grinder.
- Add bread, cheese and spices to taste.
- Mix and beat up the minced meat carefully, dropping it into a dish – this way you get your minced meat smooth, viscous, and without air.
- Shape the meat into cutlets.
- And fry them on both sides in a frying pan with oil.