Homemade Bread with Semolina Recipe
Here is another recipe for homemade bread. To our mind this bread is great and very tasty; it is spongy with a crispy crust. We used semolina with white flour and olive oil in this recipe and got two loaves of bread like the one in our photo. You can see this bread in Italian shops very often, and it is popular.
Ingredients for Homemade Bread with Semolina
- lb/ 2 cups white flour
- 0.2 lb/ 0.4 cup/ 100 g semolina
- tablespoons olive oil
- 0.7 pt/ 1.5 cup water
- 0.7 oz/ 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 level spoonful salt
- Mix yeast with warm water with salt and olive oil.
- Mix flour and semolina together. Add water with yeast into the mixture of flour and semolina gradually.
- Kneed soft dough. Continue kneading for about 15-20 minutes vigorously. The dough is a little sticky, but it is ok, just oil your hands from time to time.
- Then spread out the dough onto loaf pans, filling them by one third and cover the pans with fabric.
- When the dough rises so that it fills almost the whole pan you must put the pans into a pre-heated oven (430 F degrees) at once.
- Bake bread for about 20-30 minutes, until nicely brown.