Dietary Fruit Dessert with Caramel
Light fruit desserts are a great idea for breakfast or to complete your dinner meal.
Today, we have a very delicious dessert of berries – strawberry with grapes and yogurt with milk caramel. Taste it!
Ingredients for Fruit dessert with caramel
for about 2 servings
- Strawberry: 100-120 gr.
- Grapes: 100-120 gr.
- Greek yogurt 1%: 100-150 gr.
- Milk caramel dulce de leche: 2-4 tbsp
Recipe for Fruit dessert with caramel
- Each grape is separated and cut in half; the seeds are removed.
- Remove strawberry leaves and cut the berries in half.
- Put mixed grapes and strawberries in a glass.
- Add yogurt and pour caramel on top.
- Enjoy the dessert!