Cottage Cheese Mousse with Kiwi Fruit and Pine Nuts Recipe
Have you already got into the taste of yellow kiwi fruit? Its sweet taste with light lemon fragrance imparts a special tropical aftertaste to this mousse. Delicate cottage cheese mousse with pine nut and yellow kiwi fruit will help regain your strength after intellectual and physical tiredness; it will lighten your mood and chase away depression. The recipe is very simple which does not make it less tasty. If you’re unable to find yellow kiwi fruit, green ones will do just as well. They can be sourer, so it may be necessary to put some more sugar.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Mousse with Kiwi Fruit
- Soft cottage cheese: 200 g
- Pine nuts: 50 g
- Yellow kiwi fruit: 3 pieces
- Sugar: 1/2 tbsp.
- Wash kiwi fruit, cut off the peel with a knife. Cut kiwi fruit pulp into bits, putting some bits aside for decoration.
- Put cottage cheese, kiwi and half of the pine nuts into the blender. Shake it up at a low speed for about 5 minutes. Then increase the speed and in another minute the mousse will be ready.
- Put the ready mousse into bowls, strew the rest of the pine nuts over and decorate it with the kiwi bits. Put it into a refrigerator for an hour. Serve cool.