A mixture of different nuts and maple syrup are used in this recipe, giving the dish a peculiar taste and flavor. You’d better take hard apples that taste sour or sour-sweet. This dessert is easy to make and will be eaten up in no time at all. Children will eat it with pleasure.
Ingredients for Apples Baked with Nuts
- 2.2 lb apples
- a mixture of nuts: almonds, pistachios, walnuts
- maple syrup
- Cut the apples across in two. Scoop out the core.
- Place them on a baking tray. Pour 1 teaspoonful syrup into each scoop.
- Sprinkle with cut-up nuts and pour over with more syrup.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes at 356 degrees.
- Serve sprinkled with sugar powder and garnish with mint.