Yoghurt cookies have a light crumbly texture. Even beginners can easily cook it.
There are no special secrets or expensive ingredients, but the result is very pleasing.
Tea with such homemade cookies is a real treat.
Ingredients for Yoghurt Cookies
- Flour: 350 gr.
- Corn starch: 50 gr.
- Yogurt: 150 gr.
- Butter: 150 g.
- 1 Egg
- pinch of salt
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Sugar: 4 tbsp.
- Lemon zest.
Recipe for Yoghurt Cookies
- Mix sifted flour with salt and starch.
- Cut cold butter into pieces and add into the mixture. Crumble with a knife.
- Add an egg, some sugar, yogurt, lemon zest, baking powder and knead soft dough that does not stick.
- Wrap in a foil and place it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Preheat the oven for 356F or 180C.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and roll out the dough on it.
- Cut the dough into squares.
- Bake cookies until golden brown, about 20-30 min.