Ginger tea is a tasty and healthy drink, revitalizing all body systems. From recent studies, it is known that ginger contains the 6-gingerol substance that effectively helps in case of bronchial asthma and dilates the bronchi by relaxing the smooth muscles.
Fresh ginger is a good natural antibiotic, which heals the mouth and throat, accelerates metabolism, and helps burn excess fat.
Ingredients for Ginger Tea
- Fresh ginger root: 80-100 gr.
- Green leaf tea (or a mixture of various tea): 2-3 tablespoons
- Water: 1 liter.
- Honey to taste.
- Juice of 1-2 lemons (if bio lemons, it is possible and zest).
Recipe for Ginger Tea
- Peel ginger and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Put grated ginger in a teapot and add tea.
- Pour hot water.
- Decoct it there for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice in the warm drink and add honey.
- Drink warm ginger tea as much as you wish.