Scallops are large and soft mollusks. They are considered to be delicious tasting somewhat like oysters. When you cook them it’s important not to over-dry them. So as not to kill their exquisite taste you should do well to use few ingredients, just something to set off its tender flavorful flesh.
Ingredients for Scallops Baked in Shells
- 10 scallops in shells
- 2 garlic cloves
- parsley, olive oil, salt, lemon juice
- 3 pieces of bread
Recipe for Scallops Baked
- Cut bread into cubes and toast them on a dry frying-pan to make them dry.
- Chop garlic and parsley finely with a knife and mix.
- Take scallops out of their shells and wash them.
- Put a scallop into each shell, sprinkle some mixture of garlic and parsley. Salt, pour in 1 teaspoonful of oil and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Add a few cubes of dry bread; place the shells on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven pre-heated to 392 degrees.