Here’s another vitamin-laden salad for health and variety. It is made from fresh cabbage, dried cranberry, leek and celery, and has a very pleasant taste. Take the ingredients in quantities depending on your taste and the number of persons you prepare it for.
Ingredients for Cabbage Salad with Cranberry
- Fresh cabbage: ¼ head
- Leek: 1
- A handful of dried cranberries.
- A pair of stalks of celery.
- Lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt: all to taste.
Recipe for Cabbage Salad with Cranberry and Celery
- Chop cabbage finely.
- Cut leek in thin rings.
- Cut celery finely.
- Mix them all in a salad bowl, add a dried cranberries.
- Dress with olive oil with lemon juice, salt to taste.