Here’s a delicious dish from chicken breast and soft green peas in a white wine sauce which will do just nice for a substantial dinner or supper.
If you keep to a diet and count calories, don’t add eggs into the fricassee. Apart from eggs this dish is suitable for any kind of diet.
Ingredients for Chicken Fricassee
- Chicken Breast: 1.
- Green peas: 500-600 gr.
- Onions: 2.
- Ginger 20 grams.
- Dry white wine 1 cup.
- Extra virgin olive oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Eggs: 2.
- Water: 1 cup.
- Salt and pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Chicken Fricassee
- Fry grated ginger in a roasting pan.
- Add chicken cut into pieces and onion. Fry quickly on high heat.
- Turn the heat down, add peas, water and wine, cover up and stew for about 20 minutes.
- After that add whipped fresh egg, give it a good quick mix-up, cover up and turn off the heat in a minute.
- Let the fricassee stand by for another 15 minutes and serve.