Cottage cheese is used not only for making sweet dishes, but also for spicy and piquant snacks as well. Here is a recipe of cottage cheese with garlic, dill and olive oil.
This flavorful mixture is a perfect spread for crackers and toasts and makes a delicious tart topping.
This kind of a nourishing snack is both tasty and healthy.
Indeed, cottage cheese is a rich source of calcium and protein, and garlic contains selenium, a strong antioxidant.
You will undoubtedly enjoy it, and, what’s more, the recipe will take you all about 5-10 minutes.
Ingredients for Tartlets with Cottage Cheese and Garlic
300 g fat cottage cheese
1 bunch dill
3 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Tartlets or crackers
Recipe for Tartlets with Cottage Cheese and Garlic
- Stir together cottage cheese with salt and olive oil.
- Coarsely grate garlic cloves.
- Rinse dill and chop finely.
- Combine garlic,dill, and crumbled cottage cheese.
- Put the mixture into tartlets, or spread it over crackers.
- Place on a serving dish. Decorate with lettuce leaves and lemon slices.